13.8.13

'From Cider Country To The Big Apple' has its first Super Fan!

Since arriving back in Bristol I having been lucky enough to spend time meeting with friends and telephoning my family who live slightly further afield. Last night it was the turn of my Auntie & Uncle who reside in Plymouth.  I was over the moon to hear that my Uncle had been following my blog religiously, and not only that, he had even 'Google Earthed' where I live in Brooklyn, as well as checking out the infamous Bait & Tackle (which I am missing greatly!). I want to say thank Uncle R for keeping up with the English Gals goings-ons and I'm so pleased you like my photos! If only I had a super fan badge to send you! 

Thank you to everyone else who checks in to read my blog. I really enjoy writing and it is a real impetus to keep my photography going!

Stayed tuned as this week I'm heading to Marbs with my gals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment