31.10.13

Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

Unlike us more resevered English folk who would rather sit at home with the door locked and the lights switched off, the Americans like to celebrate halloween in style, go big or go home as they say! 

































So after nearly a month of trying to avoid tripping over pumkpins and walking into hanging skeletons,  the 31st Ocotber is finally upon us. This evening I shall be doning a wig, cracking open the fake blood and pasting copious amounts black and white make up onto my face, (although after a few consequtive late nights at the BnT I think I look pretty scary enough with out the help of face paint!). I shall then been lemming like and follow the corwds  into Manhattan to take part in the annual halloween parade  (I anticipate a rather interest subway ride to the starting point!). Last year it was cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy, so this year its back with a vengeance. 

No doubt I will end up back in the BnT if only to admire and laugh at all the regulars in their fancy dress costumes. 

I'm sure I will have a plethera of random spooky photos to share with you in the morning! 

Happy Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment