26.9.13

My Week So Far in Photos

Here's what I've been up to over the last few days...

Manhattan Monday:


I wonder how many Pumpkin Pies they will make? Pumpkin stall at the Farmers Market at Union Square.


The Flatiron Building shining in the sun. 








Just in case you didn't realise! 


The most magical train station in the world - Grand Central.

Central Park


Row Boat Lake 

The Boat House 


Aw, what a lovely way of proposing - (I hope she said yes!)







Bubble Man

The afternoon sun on the rooftop of the Met. I stayed for hours. 







Bubble Tea Tuesday: 




The Water Taxi - the very same that pulled up outside the apartment in my last post.



The Manhattan Bridge 











Bubble Tea - My latest discovery and a must try if you haven"t already!

A spot of late night laundry with Caitlin - I go on all the best dates!


A few words of poetry from the ever wise and thoughtful Bait & Tackle Crew.


Wednesday:



Not much to report, except that my friend very sweetly hand delivered some succotash to me at my desk; a new lunchtime favourite.



Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment