17.11.13

The Photos That Were Left on the Cutting Room Floor


Here's is a slightly less photographically professional look at my time in NY - The Photos that didn't make it first time around (for varying reasons!)...


Week 1 -  Let loose in NYC! 


Jam Jar Gin! 


Some Teeny Tiny People 


Nom! 





I have no idea either...! 





Birthday Balloon


Cheers!


Charlie! ;)










As I thought...I'm definitely not a hat person! 





4th July





Bib turned Cape! 


Proudly wearing my Lobster Bib! 







Never a truer word said! 





A hug from Ted


I believe that would be the Birthday Girls bottom! 







Does exactly what it says on the tin! 

BnT Crew 








He's lookin' at you! 






Look at the concentration - driving passed the WTC in Manhattan 


Two lovely ladies!




Monster Munch in the 'English' isle! Love it! 






Hot wash?! Honey I shrunk the laundry!





What a beautiful pair we are! 


Too close for comfort! 


Pretty! 



'Because we're worth it!







Get Well Soon Spencer! 


This photo should come with a warning! Love you Baz! 










The Redhook Trio! 


Goofing around! 


The one and only Steve's Key Lime Pie! (And yes this was taken after a gin or two). 





Who could say no to a face like that?






I asked a lady to take our photo (as we were in the Plaza darh-ling) and she replied 'With that accent, you can have anythin' you want!'. Being an English (wo)man in New York has its advantages!  







Thank you to each and every one of you who made my time in Red Hook very special! It wouldn't have been the same without you! I laughed, I cried, I drank lots of Gin and made friends that I will never forget! 


Thank you and Goodnight! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment