13.11.13

Fifty of My Favourite Photos

I'm back! On Friday morning I arrived back on Blighty where I was greeted by Daddykins at Heathrow Airport.

I'm still digesting my last incredible 6 months in New York, and one thing's for sure it hasn't seen the last of me. I feel in love with the city and am already missing the thrill and buzz of it all, let alone all the wonderful and whacky people I met along the way. 

Now I'm over the jet lag and feeling more human I want to share 50 of my favourite photos from my time in The Big Apple.  I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them! 



Dumbo 
















Brooklyn Bridge

















Manhattan














































The Apartment on The Upper West Side 











Central Park




















Las Vegas








Smith & 9th Street Subway 






Red Hook 
























































No comments:

Post a Comment