4.11.13

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Last night I painted white roses red, had a tea party with strangers and wrote wrote a letter dictated by Lewis Carroll… as surreal as it sounds I was not dreaming, I was one of the 15 audience members at Then She Fell. 

At 10.00pm my friend and I arrived upon a dimly light street somewhere in the middle of Williamsburg, Brooklyn and tracked down No. 195.  The 3 story house (a former psychiatric hospital ward),  was deathly quiet, the door was locked and the lights were off. We remained on the door step in the freezing cold until the door opened promptly at 10.10pm (as our tickets had suggested) and were greeted by a nurse in a white coat….. 


All is revelaed behind the door at No. 195! 
I don't want to spoil it any further, plus I doubt any explanation that I gave you would do the show justice. But I will say that if you have the opportunity then definitely make the effort to go and see this dreamlike yet excellent immersive theatre show for yourself. 





"Which way you ought to go depends on where you want to get to...” 









No comments:

Post a Comment