23.7.13

Froyo @ Google

Today has been a busy day of Exhibition preparation punctuated at noon by a spot of lunch at Google. And when I say lunch it was of more a banquet! There were so many different options I didn't know where to start. After much deliberation I ended up choosing Red Snapper (one of my favourite fish...to eat that is) with an array of lovely vegetables. It was totally delicious and made even better by the roof top view. I finished with Froyo of the day (black seasame seed), a soy chai latte and a coconut macaroon. The only thing that was missing was a cocktail, but on this occassion it can be forgive due to it being a place of work; although I have been informed that they have 'Thirsty Thursdays' where Google provide beer at the end of the day. I wonder if there are any jobs going at google.......! ;)  







The amazing roof top view.


Me in front of the Froyo truck...yes, they have in indoor Froyo truck! Well, why not?
After my amazing lunch (which I still can't quite get over) and mini tour of the building, (it occupies a whole block, hence mini tour), I ventured off to collect my photos for my exhibition next week.  I decided to walk instead of getting the subway, of which I'm now almost a pro at navigating by the way!  I've been switching trains and helping out tourists like a proper New Yorker! 








If I wasn't a coeliac vegetarian I would have bought a foot long Sub just because of this dude!


 
You'll be pleased to know that all my photos are now safely in my possession, there maybe a few tweaks before Monday but hopefully I'm on schedule. I'm can't tell you how nervous I am! It's like being at Uni again! 



1 comment:

  1. Froyos are everywhere! Imagine, it's also being served at corporate lunch as dessert. I guess, people nowadays are mindful of their health, which is definitely a good news.

    ReplyDelete