14.7.13

News Just In...!

Actually I'm not going to tell you the news until its all confirmed....but watch this space! :) 

Another hot day in NYC and Frank and I have had a bit of a silly afternoon in the workshop...


We're in disguise,  can you tell?!


So I'm on bottle of Gin No.3 since my arrival (well, I did promise Uncle C that I would do some gin research while I was here, so I'm only doing as I'm told!) Today's Gin purchase is bottle from the Hebrides, called The Botanist and it is very lovely indeed!  Just as a side note, whilst  'googling'  The Botanist I also discovered a gin blog: http://www.theginblog.co.uk/home/2011/12/the-botanist-gin/  (this one's for you Jen! :) )






The sun has now sunk well below the horizon; but before I say goodnight I just want to say that right now I can see the Statue of Liberty, The Freedom Tower (World Trade Centre), the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building! They are each lit up and looking magical! 

Night Night xx



No comments:

Post a Comment