11.7.13

'Have A Nice Day!"

*Warning - Rant Ahead*

Ok, I have officially got 'Have A Nice Day' fatigue! Americans use it as a conversation closer without even thinking, no matter the situation. They even say it in the evening - how can I have a nice day if the day is almost over? I've actually started being a bit cheeky by saying 'You have a super nice day too' or 'I'll try but it looks like it's gona be a bad one today!' Hehe! 

Ok, rant over, just needed to get that off my chest!  

On a completely different topic entirely, the more observant among you may have noticed that I have  added my Instagram feed to the right-hand side of my blog. My Instagram name is cliftongal01 so feel free to follow me! If you are a 'From Cider Country To The Big Apple' fan then you can subscribe via email (on the RHS too) in order to receive an update when I post a new blog so you don't have to check in all the time and find that I've been spending too much time at the Bait and Tackle and not enough blogging! :) 


It's hot, hot, here again today. Off to the office/store/workshop in a mo, after my Rice Crispies! (I've discovered a gluten free version out here!). I got a bit creative yesterday and did some screen printing as we are making dust bags for the Anglo Bag that's featured in Oprah Magazine. 




TTFN x


No comments:

Post a Comment