8.7.13

Sunny Sunday

The weather has been really hot and sunny over the last few days. Yesterday I had the day off and decided to be very lazy and pack up my bkini, book and shades and went up on to the roof for a spot of sun bathing. (Unfortunately, as I had no one to rub suncream on my back, I'm looking a little bit like my friend Larry this morning!). 


It was coconut water and banana flavored if you were wondering (tasted a bit like suncream!) 


In the evening I went for a wander and a cocktail...

I've walked passed this statue a few times but last night it was lit up and looking very pretty.


I took this photo through the window as the shop was closed. I'll have to go back when its open as it looks very intriguing.






The Freedom Tower- still red, white & blue following the 4th July. 








No comments:

Post a Comment