20.5.13

English Gal Goes Exploring


Todays blog is going  to be more of a visual experience....


En route to down town Manhattan we drove passed The Freedom Tower (old site of the World Trade Center).
Lunch: A delicious Smoked Trout Salad with a cheeky glass of Champagne - well, why not?

Magnolia Bakery in West Village (or as the locals call it: 'West Vill').


My new favourite (soft) drink and only 10 calories! 


I went on the subway and managed to get on and off at the right stops! Biggest achievement of the day!






An old tram 'parked' outside the apartment building. When I say parked, its actually more of a stationery museum piece. I love the turquoise/green colour with the orange of the rust creeping through. 


Artist studios on the pier outside the apartment. 


Did I mention the apartment has a roof terrace? Well, here's the view! Watch this space for night time shots. 











No comments:

Post a Comment