24.5.13

Michael & Michelle

So it turns out I'm living in a pretty cool apartment block. Of course I knew that already but now I've realised I'm rubbing shoulders with A list celebs! I was going to keep this information a secret from you as I felt I should be respectful but I'm too excited and must tell you who I keep bumping into in the lift....

Well, the day before yesterday it was Michael Shannon! You might be saying 'who?' right now but he'll be all over the media pretty soon as he's playing the bad guy in the new Superman movie. Then this morning, on my way down to Fairway, (wearing no make up at all and with frizzy hair) I got into the lift with Michelle Williams! And she smiled at me! For those of you who don't know who she is, she played Jen in Dawsons Creek and has been in lots of movies, notably My Week with Marilyn. 

After my lift sharing with Michelle, I headed to the store where I've had a busy day writing competition entries, doing social media bit and bobs and generally learning the ropes, oh and partaking in Prosecco O'clock! The day was finished off nicely with a meal at the quirky restaurant opposite called Fort Defiance. 

I'm off to bed now with my hot chocolate from England.

Night Night x

P.S. Those of you reading from England will be pleased to know that it is raining again here in NY!

No comments:

Post a Comment