18.5.13


Good Morning,

I've just woken up, ready for my second day in the Big Apple! My friend’s apartment is absolutely stunning! It over looks the water and is practically face to face with the statue of liberty. I really do feel like a little English girl in this big amazing city; but in a good way. Everything is so new and exciting to me, it’s hard to take in my surroundings all at once because there is so much to see.  

My new neighbour.
Yesterday was a super busy day; I went with my friend to a hat designer in the morning to pick up some new stock for her shop (sorry, I mean store), then after spending the day in the store we had a quick shower, change of clothes and went back out to a 40th Birthday party which was held at a funky new restaurant in Green Point. Oh, I forgot to mention that the day was interspersed by the frequent holding of, feeding of and burping of my latest and youngest friend, 6 week old baby Eva.

2 comments:

  1. following your blog it all seems really excting love nessa and ron xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Auntie Ness! Yay, I'm so pleased I have a follower! Thanks for reading! xxxx

    ReplyDelete