19.5.13

Rain, Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day


I apologise to the people of New York as the weather has been somewhat dismal today and I feel solely responsible. I think the I bought the rain with me and in true British fashion once it started it didn’t stop. 

On the plus side, this morning I discovered the most amazing supermarket ever! Its called Fairway and it just downstairs from the apartment. I went in to buy some porridge oats (my cereal of choice), but got so mesmerised and excited by all the unusual foods and strange brands that oats were suddenly the last thing on my mind. I ended up coming out with  a whole load of random stuff that I didn't know even existed. Needless to say I will have to make a second visit to get the oats.  

Jam anyone? 


I've had another busy day at the store. I can tell its going to be a steep learning curve but I'm up for the challenge and already excited about all the new things I'll be learning in each avenue of the business. 




Here's me toting a bag hot out of the workshop. I'm proud to say that I played my own small part in creating this by painting the edges of the leather components and staining them with oil.  

Before I go off the the land of nod let me tell you what I'm doing tomorrow...tomorrow I'm going over the bridge to Mahattan!!  :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment