14.6.13

12 Packs and Automatics

Yesterday was an exciting day on the Snapple front! Not only did I discover a new diet flavour, Cranberry and Raspberry, I also discovered that you can buy them in bulk! Good old Fairway!




My 12 pack of Snapple, that will keep me going. 


After a mornings work in the office I took time out to go for a 'driving lesson'. This was both hilarious and terrifying in equal measures! All of a sudden I felt like I was 17 again on my first ever driving lesson; I had no idea what I was doing! It was my first time driving an automatic and it was a Volvo which felt like a truck in comparison to the Fiat 500 and Ford Ka that I used to drive. Plus everything was on the wrong side! An hour later I had (kind of) got to grips with it and stopped trying to reach for the clutch peddle! I must stress that no pedestrians, passengers, drivers or vehicles were harmed as a result of me being on the road! 


Petrified and I hadn't even left the Ikea carpark! 









No comments:

Post a Comment