8.6.13

Blackouts & Freebies


Today has had its good points and bad points....

- I went to get my morning iced coffee from Baked (good) but I left my 'cellphone' on the counter (bad). 

- We had some really annoying, high maintenance American girls in the store (bad) but then 3 brits walked in, all from Cornwall (good) and I was like 'What the hell are you doing in Red Hook???'

- Too many high voltage appliances running at the same time fused the electrics so we were sweltering in a dimly lit store (although I blagged it by lighting some candles and claiming that I was creating an ambience, (no power cut here!)), I also had a dying mobile and laptop, (bad); on that note, how did the human race exist without Apple? Anyway, then the guy from baked gave me a free iced coffee to cool me down (good).

- After the power cut debacle, (bad) I went for a cocktail (good) and you'll be very surprised to know that it was the first cocktail since I've been here!


Right now I'm sat on the roof in my favourite spot watching the sunset. Sorry, I'm not trying to get all romantic on you, but never-the-less it is stunning! 




Before I go and pour myself another drink, I want to say 'cheers darh-lings' and send lots of love to my 3 beautiful gals back home...





xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment