24.6.13

Birthday Blog

I am now a member of the 25 Club! Thank you so much to everyone that sent me a card, text or email yesterday. It was so lovely to hear from you all and it helped make my day extra special. 

Let me show you what I got up to....

6.30am:  Woke up and opened my cards and prezzies.




Beaufitul flowers from my beautiul Sister. 

7.00am: Skype call with Daddykins


7.30am: Went for a run and got a birthday hug from the doorman on my way out! 


8.30am: Birthday breakfast on the roof and Facetime with the Rogers Crew.



Porridge Royale!

9.00am: Facetime with Jen but battery died so had to head inside to charge up. (Incidiently this was perfect timing as my glass was empty!) 



9.30am:  Round two of Facetime wiht Jen and a refill!


11.15am: Viber chat with the Silver Fox (well done on your triathalon!) 


11.45am: Viber chat with my Swedish Sweetie! 


12.30pm: Left the apartment to catch the subway into Manhattan 


1.30pm: Lunch at The Fig and Olive Restaurant in the Meatpacking district. The food was delicious and they gave me a free birthday cocktail!






My Birthday Cocktail: Raspberry Mojito


2.30pm: I had a mooch around the Meatpacking District.












Interesting article about this building in The New York Times




3.00pm: I stumbled upon Chelsea Market.










Did I mention that I like Gin






3.30pm: Time for a spot of pampering. I treated myself to a spa pedicure which included a leg and foot massage. 


4.45pm: Went to Bleeker St make my special birthday purchase, a lovely watch from Micheal Kors on Bleeker St. 


5.00pm: At the subway en route to the Brooklyn Bridge.





5.45pm Trying to find the entrance to Brooklyn Bridge...















6.00pm: Found it!






























6.45pm: Time for an Iced Coffee on the Brooklyn side.





7.00pm: I arrived home to find a beautiful bouquet of Red Roses from Tom x




7.30pm: Shower and a(nother) glass of champers! 


8.00pm: Popped to the store to say hi to Frank and he gave me some flowers! 




8.15pm: Birthday drinks at The Bait & Tackle





11.00pm: Down the road to Fort Defiance for Birthday Cocktails.


Birthday Cheers








My birthday was almost over but the night was still young!


12.30am: Back to Bait & Tackle for a Night Cap (and a spot of dancing!)


Snowman on the dance floor! They do realise its June right? 

2.45am: Home to bed after a wonderful birthday in NYC! 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment