25.6.13

Wiltshire, Plymouth & Key Limes Pies


This morning I donned my new, awesome birthday prezzie, The Wiltshire Bag, and set off to explore Carroll Gardens.  




The Wiltshire Bag 






A friend suggested that I checked out the Brooklyn Farmacy and Soda Fountain and I'm glad I made the visit! 


















Don't you just love perspective. 






I'd just like to add that I haven't increased the saturation on this photo, it really was this vivid!









Getting creative with today's Snapple!













Back in Red Hook.... 


















(Bottom left hand corner....)

I took lots more pics but I fear you may be getting photography fatigue, so I will leave you with just one last photo in order to confirm that my gin supplies have been replenished! Phew! 


A gin close to home. 

Cheers and goodnight.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment